After a hectic day full of work,
Thinking what can i want more,
Lying on bed with introspection,
Until I slumber with little snore.
– TAHSEEN AHMED
Each day we get up in the morning with the thought of making our day productive and fruitful but what if it turns opposite? Suppose, you have a day full of chaos, stress, meetings, appointments and of course! addiction deadlines.
SOUNDS HECTIC? NO?
When going for a trekking or a vacation, it’s easy to relax and chill. You can buy drinks, stay free, sit by the pool, no chaos, appointments and deadlines. Sounds so relaxing! But what if it’s your daily routine? But none the less, You will have to work. Therefore, it is very important to make relaxation a part of our routine. It helps to reduce stress and increases our concentration for work. After all, it is important to prepare for a fresh day at work and regain all the lost energy.
So, here are 13 simple ways to relax after a hectic day:
Meditation is the cure of stress. Yes! It works. Almost all of us are coming staring into our laptops or desktops throughout the day so it becomes very necessary to give our eyes some break. Therefore, meditating for help 15-20 minutes a day helps you to relax your eyes and improves our concentration.
- Meditation Pick with less stress as well as actual lowering the stress hormone cortisol.
- It is linked with more creativity and ideas.
- Rapid memory recall improves with daily meditation.
- Less anxiety as meditation loosens connection to particular neural pathways.
- Meditation is linked to decreased alcohol, cigarettes and drugs abuse which has a high possibility on a hectic day.
- The power of concentration increases which helps in getting better results.
Besides these, there are hundred’s of benefits of meditation. So, START MEDITATING.
2. Pick up a relaxing hobby :
Hobbies are something which makes you work fast and rapidly because you look forward to coming home to your paintings to be finished or dance to be practiced. Dancing, singing, painting, swimming are all habits that help you to relax and chill. The great thing about hobbies is that it becomes addictive and once, something becomes an addiction it becomes
Not muscle building exercise but soft mind relaxing exercises can be great and can do well. Yoga is one of the best
4. Acupressure mats :
Acupressure mats are made to help you relax and rejuvenate. It helps you to relieve pain and muscle tension and improves the blood circulation. Acupressure has long been used to heal and unblock the flow of Qi for more harmony in the body, but not everyone has someone to do acupressure in the home, which is where an acupressure mat can come in. Individuals who utilize it rave about the fact that it is so unwinding to the body, so it might be a device that you need to attempt.
5. Go for a walk surrounded by natural beauty :
” I took a walk around woods and came out taller than the trees.”
Connecting with nature is the ultimate way to relax. Many people feel like they don’t have the energy to do this, but walking actually promotes energy in the body and helps you feel more alert, centered, and at one with what is happening around you.
You will be able to flex your muscles; that is otherwise not possible in the desk job. Even if you do not wish to walk, by merely sitting in the natural settings and letting the cool breeze touch your face will make you feel refreshed.
6. Take a hot bath :
A hot bath has benefits similar to those of exercise. There are a lot of benefits
- It helps you to feel fresh and sleep better
- Elevates your mood
- Hot bath burn calories
- Makes your heart healthy and relieves muscle pain
- Lowers blood pressure
isan instant positivity and freshness after a bath
- Also, after a whole day of work, one should take bath to be hygienic.
7. Snuggle into your comfy clothes :
This gives me so much comfort to even think about it. When you are in an office or in any official gatherings you have to carry yourself in the best attire for the whole day. No matter how much
Once you change your clothes, your body as well as your mind both automatically will be in calm and composed state.
8. Tea- Everything stops for tea :
So here I am going to tell you some facts about tea on our health and after that, you got to decide whether they should be considered as a balm of soul or not:
- Tea contains antioxidants which means it helps to keep us young and protect us from damage from pollution
- It reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Tea makes your smile bright because it is very relaxing.
- It boosts our immunity system.
- Tea has a herbal impact on our body and is a very good stress-buster.
There are many types of tea available in the market. You can choose anyone from green tea to masala tea. Any type of tea will surely calm down your fatigued mind.
9. Unwind to soothing music :
Another way to relax after coming hectic day is listening to music. When we listen
10. Get a head massage :
It sounds divine. Doesn’t it? While working in the office for almost 8-9 hours a day, you might feel some stiffness in your neck. According to the ancient beliefs, head massage frees us from the negative energy which is the help of the various illness in our body.
- It de-stresses you.
- it has the potential to restore imbalances in the body.
- Oil massage also provides instant gratification and relaxes after a long day at work.
- It relieves sleeplessness, restlessness, and insomnia.
- Head massage relieves the symptoms of anxiety and depression and boosts memory capabilities.
- Head massage renew energy levels. – A Head Massage works with the Ayurvedic concept which goes beyond the limits of healing and places emphasis on balance.
11. Read, read and read :
Reading is next to godliness. For all those who
Reading helps us in understanding to
12. Get a sound sleep :
Sound sleep is the most important factor for a good health and specially on your hectic days. It is just like restoring or recharging your battery which is the energy that you will require for the whole day. So, before you get ready for the day, you must recharge yourself otherwise you might fall sick and have dark circles under your eyes.
Sleeping is the conclusion of the hectic day and beginning to your beautiful day. In a survey by American Insomnia, they published a report in a journal that said that insomnia is associated with substantial workplace costs. Employees even tend to lose jobs due to sleep disorders. Hence, a quality sleep is another solution to relax after a hectic day and prepare for an optimistic day.
13.Spend time with your loved ones :
Spending time with your loved ones releases your stress. This is very refreshing and rejuvenating. So a day becomes hectic when you have to meet all your deadlines, appointments etc. But after all this, you get back home spend time with your people and you chill out with your pet, isn’t it stress-busting?
There are many ways of spending time with your loved ones after a hectic day :
- Go for a dinner date
- Go for an
- Play a game with your partner or children
- Put on music and dance
- Play with your pet
- Express yourself
- Sip a glass of really good wine
- Watch your favorite shows with your partner
Work is important but these ways are complimentary for a good work. After following any of these ways your body will feel positive vibrations. These ways will surely boosts your productivity and will keep you buoyant too after a hectic day.
“Never get so busy in making a living that you forget to make a life.”